Laboratory for High Energy Physics
SITS (Science IT Support) offers support to researchers and research projects beyond central IT helpdesk level, either by providing in-house expertise or links to expertise on the national or international level. In particular it is a node in the national network of science IT support teams. SITS also provides country-wide services.
- Depending on your task there are various
levels of resources
available. For larger projects custom made computing models and workflows may be needed.
- For support requests please use email@example.com.
- National authority for eScience
- National central operation of Swiss sites in EGI
- National eInfrastructure link (NeI-CH) to the European Grid
and federated cloud infrastructure (EGI.eu). SITS provides
the Swiss council representation and central operations for
Swiss parts of the infrastructure.
The national services are supported by swissuniversitites.
On request SITS may offer training on usage of the resources.
- Sigve Haug (coordinator)
- Gianfranco Sciacca (LHEP)
- Hang Liu (ITP)
- Gaetano Borrini (SPACE)
- Rene Bleisch (CLIMATE)
- Jeremy Singh (system administrator)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Team meets on demand in B52 (Exakte Wissenschaften).